Contact 937-415-2340 if you do not have a Username/Password/Household Information
- Contact the VRC Front Desk at 937-415-2340 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain your username and temporary password.
- You will need to provide/verify, by phone or email, names, address, birthdates, gender and grades for those registering in your household.
- On the home page of WebTrac in the 'Quick Links' box, select Forgotten Password
- Your password and username will be emailed to you
HOW TO LOG INTO WEBTRAC
If you do not have an account on WebTrac:
If you have an account set up with WebTrac and forgotten your username or password:
- 1. Select Browse Activities in the ‘Quick Links’ box
- 2. Locate the activity you with which you want to register
- 3. Add the activity to your cart by selecting the cart icon
- 4. Choose the family member to register. NOTE: If any information (birthdate, gender, etc.) is invalid or non-existent in our system, WebTrac will not allow you to register. Please contact us at 415-2340 or email@example.com
- 5. Follow the prompts to complete the registration and payment.
HOW TO REGISTER FOR A PROGRAM ON WEBTRAC
WARNING: Do not proceed to the payment screen unless you are ready to pay by credit card
WebTrac and the VRC accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express
All receipts are in PDF format and you must have Adobe Acrobat to view them
*Some programs (including Drop-In-Fitness) are not available for online registration
at this time